Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yankee Game

So Lennox's wife, Tanya, got tickets for the Yankees game today from the firm at which she works, and since they offered me 2, I took Anand w/ me. I've been told that I have a really loud clap so you know I had to get my stadium-clap on! Oh my God, those seats were so hot! They were in the second section right by first base. We also got passes to the Yankee Clubhouse which was a pretty nice little bar. Since the game was rain delayed, we all went there for a few drinks. Tanya got us tickets last year as well and in that game we left early because the Yanks were getting blown out only to find out that while we were stuck in the parking lot trying to get out, the Yanks mounted an amazing 17 run comeback. We missed it. So today since T and Len had to leave early, Anand and I stuck around. In the 8th inning, stupid Farnsworth gave up a couple of runs to give so Anand and I were so pissed that we just left. So what happens? They go into extra innings and win the game!!!! Of course! Why would it work out any other way? I've learned my lesson. I'm never leaving early from a game again! (By the way, Farnsworth is garbage)

No comments: