Sunday, September 16, 2007

Requests, anyone?

So, as per request, I am going to post blog entries more frequently. Actually, I'm going to do one better. For the next week, I am going to post one blog entry per day. So be sure to check in between poopee and peepoo diaper changes :-P

I've done a lot of little finishing touches in the bathroom this weekend. Yesterday I put up the molding around the doorway and today I put wood putty along the ends of the ceiling molding. Maybe tomorrow, after work, I'll tape up the molding to paint it. I need to get a small paintbrush though. So why a sudden rush to finish off this bathroom after a period of very little work put into it? Well, this one pesky little critter, among others, have been asking for pictures of the bathroom. I feel like I do talk a lot about it so I should get to the point where I can show them some results.

I also went to the Swaminarayan mandir on Tonnelle Ave this evening. My mami sponsored something today because her mom recently passed away. We go there a couple of times a year but what I always like about it is the sense of community there. The kids have their little Sunday school type of classes, the elderly have a place to go and make contact with others and there are all sorts of things to do for the rest. I don't have much else to post on the topic - just that I liked the communal feeling you get when you go.

Yanks/Red Sox on. Go Yankees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pesky critter here...yes, i think u'r making up this whole bathroom building a scheme to impress ppl...hehe =P