Friday, February 2, 2007

Hi, did you bring me my presents?

Today after work, we went to my nephew Saahil's birthday party. He turned 5 today. That little groundhog! The first thing he says to us when we walk in is, "Hi, did you bring me my presents?" hahaha When we went to his mother's birthday a few weeks ago, he kept asking if he was getting presents. Well, we did get him presents. A Spongebob soccer ball, the main dude from the Cars movie and a remote control car. I wanna play with the remote control car. When we visit him tomorrow, I'm totally playing with all his presents.

1 comment:

White Toast with Butter said...

I ask Jim the same question every night - "Did you bring me presents?"...Every night I get the same thing - the paper to recycle (the same paper I picked up off the driveway in the freezing cold and put into his backpack after I start the car to warm up to take him to the train station) and his dirty, empty lunch container - (the same container I filled and packed the same morning). I can't even get the "free" basket that I was promised from work that someone else TOOK..or my friggin red tin that I filled with brownies for the heathens he works with - he thinks someone TOOK it. That's it...no more baked goods until I get the tin back! I better not get a picture of a dented tin in front of today's newspaper - with a ransom note! It's not fair I tell you...not fair at all.