Monday, February 19, 2007

Taxies

So I started my taxies today. I only got the federal done so far. TurboTax says that I have one error. I'm too lazy to fix it right now so I'll do it this weekend. I'm also waiting for Samir to get back to me about the LLC taxies. So after that it should be smooth sailing.

So why do I call them taxies? Well it's from a very special episode of Full House after Becky and Uncle Jessie got married. Michelle asks Joey what Jessie and Becky are doing in their attic room and he responds by saying that they're doing their taxes. Michelle then asks if they're going to do their "taxies" every day and Joey says that they will for the first few months. hahah. Oh Full House!

1 comment:

White Toast with Butter said...

Oh, dear God...Full House too - I use to love Full House - I watched it every morning 5 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. when Andrew was a newborn...I can't even think about watching them anymore - just like Seinfeld - once you've seen a show 12 times ... it loses something.