Friday, May 25, 2007

Exhausted

Man I'm pooped. I'm writing this entry because I will be offline for a few days and I didn't want to forget anything. My cable modem is being disconnected tomorrow and my DSL isn't going to be installed until next Tuesday! Gulp!

Well yesterday was a loooong day! I mixed about 900 lbs of cement. Not all at once! hehe. They come in 80 lb bags, but then you add water and the weight balloons. We also started working on the foyer that we wanted to make. I was so pissed because we had two small spots left to sheetrock and we ran out! So we had to go back to Home Depot for another piece. I hope to finish that off tomorrow and start spackling. After that we'll be ready to paint the living room. Once that's done, I think we should just start moving stuff into that room. Actually as we finish painting a room we'll start moving the stuff in. There's so much to do!!!!

See you next week!

No comments: