Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Block No. 877 Lot No. 304A

That's right.. I own Block No. 877, Lot No. 304A! I had my closing today and let me tell you, it took forever. I was there for 4 hrs! Overall, I thought my lawyer was pretty crappy except for the actual closing. He took so long because he reviewed every piece of paper with me before I left. Anyways, I don't have to deal w/ him anymore. I went for a final walk through afterwards and met with the family that's moving out. They seemed cool. The daughter and her husband were there as well. She seemed like she was about to cry.

It's 5PM and they still haven't moved out yet. I wanted to go in and get started on some construction but they seemed emotional so I didn't want to shove them out. I think it'll be soon though because they seem like they're wrapping things up. We have another tenant coming to look at this apt at 6!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ankit!!