Sunday, January 21, 2007

Symptoms

Whenever I'm going to get sick my throat burns, nose runs and face hurts (sinuses). I know, those are pretty typical signs but I can pretty much measure the severity of the cold from how much my sinuses hurt. Sometimes it's not so bad but many other times it leads to my entire face hurting. Weird? If there's a doctor reading this, let me know if it's normal for sinuses to cause my eyeball sockets to hurt and my teeth to hurt. Yes, you read right-- teeth. Such was the case this afternoon as I fell asleep watching a show on the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World on the History Channel.

1 comment:

White Toast with Butter said...

Can reading someone's blog make you fall asleep? Just kidding...I'm actually laughing outloud here! Yes, as a matter of fact, sinus issues affect teeth - my dentist told me so...I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on t.v.