Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dunkin Update!

Alert! I'm in Dunkin Donuts right now with S. We planned to study here after work and actually got a lot done since we've been here for about 1.5 hrs. I just got up from our table to go to the restroom and noticed a sign on the counter saying "Please No Loitering. 30 minute time limit while consuming food. The manager must enforce these rules. Your cooperation is appreciated." And that just goes to show how much they can change their attitude to people hanging out there and studying or reading or whatever. As soon as I noticed this sign, I told S and we had a good laugh. No sooner than we had started to laugh, one of the ladies behind the counter came out and told two guys sitting on the other side of the store that there is a 30 minute limit. S and I stared at each other and got scared that we will get kicked out. Our plan is to leave when her laptop's battery dies. Gulp! I hope we don't get yelled at! Stupid company policy.

No comments: