Monday, April 14, 2008

Back 2 School

Aw yeah! I'm back in school baby! hehe. I started my SNPA class today and already picked up so much info that I know we can use back at work. The instructor's pretty good so that helps. This reminds me of my CCNA class, but with the exception that the other students in this class are really knowledgeable about their stuff. No offense to my CCNA classmates but they were newbies. It was fun to be in a room full of people who knew what they were doing. You can really learn from them or even from the questions they ask.

But yeah, I totally wouldn't mind it if I could do this full time :-) Think Jim will mind? A while back Jay and I discussed the topic of winning the lottery and what we'd do if we did win it. After touring the world like madmen, we'd probably go take classes on subjects that we like. No stress of having to pass exams or anything; just going to class and learning something new.

No comments: