Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Seinfeld is Timeless

...or is it?

Well yeah we all know that the stories and experiences are timeless - they're just everyday normal stuff with a twist - but there are things from the show that are so 90's that I find it funny when they pop up. Don't get me wrong; I'm not trashing the show at all. I love it. I watch it almost everyday and end up quoting stuff from the show all the time. In fact, my manager and I throw quotes back and forth all day long. But do you remember the episode in which Jerry's mechanic stole his car and drove it off into the country? Well Jerry had a car phone installed in that car. Who has a car phone? haha. In the Chinese restaurant episode, George waits and waits and waits to get a chance to use the pay phone. GO GET A CELL PHONE MAN! In the episode in which Jerry and Elaine are stranded in Long Island after a party, Jerry gives Kramer directions and Kramer ends up getting lost. Get a GPS! or at the very least, Google the directions!

The preceding was what kids today will think of Seinfeld.

No comments: