Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I absolutely love Christmas movies! A Christmas Story, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Carol, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone (Yes it's a Christmas movie because they always show it around Christmas!), Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Scrooge, and it goes on and on! I love them all! But my favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life." Man that movie rocks. And it's not just because I think that Donna Reed is so hot. Mmmm Donna Reed. But really, it's such a nice story because it teaches you that you don't need money to be rich. After all, George's brother exclaimed that George was the richest man in town. It also goes to show what a profound affect we have on each other and that a lifetime of doing little good things for others can tremendously affect the world around us. Oh what a good feeling I get when I watch it!

"Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love christmas too! Charlie Brown christmas is the best!