Monday, November 12, 2007

gulp!

oh god... oh god oh god.. oh god oh god oh god oh god! Oh God! OHHH GODDD!!! oh god oh god god! Dammit! oh god! why? god oh god oh god!!! why god!? DAMN! why? oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god!

ok, i'll spit it out. i touched dog poop w/ my bare hands.

OH GOD! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! WHY! OH GOD!

My dad and I were putting this huge mirror out with the garbage. This mirror is rectangular and my dad was carrying it and he put it down on the shorter side. The corner of the mirror laid down on some grass. Then my dad swiveled it so the longer part of the mirror would lay flat on the ground. This brought the corner which was in grass up. My dad needed a hand so I grabbed onto the mirror onto the corner that was in the grass. I felt something gooey. GULP! It was dog poop! :-( OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! It felt gross. It smelled. It smeared onto my fingers. :-( I ran in and cleaned up. WHY? WHY GOD WHY? I spent the day taking care of my mom because she's sick. I waited on her hand and foot. I'm Hindu; I believe in Karma. What sort of Karma is this? arg!

I washed my hands a million times already... They're like so dry now. I still feel dirty.

3 comments:

None said...

Nasty..you are tainted

White Toast with Butter said...

You know that means good luck is coming your way. When I was a teenager - a bird did his business on my head - and I won $40 a few hours later....buy a lotto ticket.

Nothingman said...

poop hands