Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nilesh

What do you call an Indian guy w/ bad knees?

Nilesh... get it? Knee-less? (for those non-Indians reading this, Nilesh is a real name)

S told me that one. I still find it funny. What's not funny is that my right knee is really shot! I had such a hard time putting weight on it today. And my mind races much faster than my body can take me. Like I was walking to the restrooms today and in my mind I would make it to the end of the hall in a split second but it took me several long, agonizing seconds to get there. blah.

I'm really scared that it's something bad. I don't want an operation but I am slowly coming to a realization that it may be serious. I think not knowing is so scary. That's why I wanted to see the Orthopedist today but I couldn't get an appointment. The earliest appointment my sister was able to get was for tomorrow at 1:30. It seems so far away. :-(

No comments: