Sunday, February 17, 2008

Adventures of S & A

So I went to Home Depot with S today because she wanted to get her boyfriend a toolbox and she needed my assistance in picking out such an item. She also got a plant from HD which kept tipping over in her car and spilling soil. I was in the passenger seat and the plant was on the floor behind me and I had to hold it up with one hand. At one point we thought we had sufficiently held the plant in place by moving my seat back so it pinned the pot to the backseat, but then she turned and there it went again! She exclaimed, "How come every time I'm hanging out with you, it turns into an adventure!?" hahaha It's true, there have been some really fun adventures. I'd like to point out two in particular that we recalled. 1) We were looking for a Papa John's on route 440 and ended up in Staten Island. A guy yelled at me at the toll booth because I was slowly changing lanes and he was speeding towards the booth and I got in his way. We ended up at Olive Garden that night and she made a waitress drop all her dishes because S wanted to get attention to ask for more bread. 2) S and I went to Edgewater one day and were in the drive through of a McDonald's because we wanted McFlurries and these kids cracked us up because one was pushing another in a shopping cart through the drive through. lol! Funny kids. That wasn't so much of an adventure as it was something funny but aahh, good times.

No comments: