Wednesday, June 27, 2007

of bathrooms and bees

So I had a few days off from work and figured I'd be productive so I've done a few things here and there and have also worked on the basement bathroom since my dad's plumber friend lent us his jackhammer. (See pic of that sexy guy below) I think I've made all the holes in the cement floor that the plumber needs to re-route the drainage pipes for the new tub, toilet and sink. However, I should wait until my dad comes home and gives me his OK.

After I jackhammered the floor, I started clearing the rubble out and making a pile of it in the backyard. After I was done, I thought, "Hmm maybe I'll shoot some hoops." So I went over to the old backyard and started shooting around. Before I know it, a swarm of bees came out of the metal pole for the hoop!!! They came after me! I had flashbacks of My Girl and remembered how sad it was when Mcauley Culkin died at the end. I didn't have time to wait around. One stung me on the back of my neck and it hurt like hell! I ran home and told my mommy and she pulled the stinger out and put some ointment on it. Damn you, bees, this means war.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read ur blog and tried to find the sexy guy below you referred to u...but all i saw was u... =)

Anonymous said...

His glasses, he can't see without his glasses! I <3 My Girl!

Nice work on the bathroom buddy!

White Toast with Butter said...

Macho, macho man...I want to be a macho man.